1. Where you grew up ... a happy childhood memory.
Born in Columbus, OH; grew up in a Chicago suburb in the 50’s with coonskin hats, skate keys, handmade Halloween costumes and my grandmother whistling while she ironed. Moved back to Columbus when I was 8.
2. Where you went to school.
Attended 4 different elementary schools – 2 in Illinois, 2 in Ohio. Graduated high school in Columbus, attended college at the Indiana University of PA (majoring in Russian & French), as well as The Ohio State University.
3. Favorite food.
4. What you like to do to relax.
Mostly watch TV to relax, preferably old movies or nature programs. Also gardening
5. What music you enjoy listening to.
Old Welsh hymns, Messiah, show tunes, music from choirs I’ve been in
6. If you could live anywhere, you would live ...
Near the water, nearer to family
7. Something on your "bucket list."
Travel to Wales, visit the Holy Land, attend championship game for Ohio State football
8. Someone in history you would like to have dinner with.
My grandparents and great-grandparents
9. Something few people know about you.
My favorite color is purple or any variation thereof – lilac, lavender, violet, orchid, etc. Also coincidentally loved Alice Walker’s book, The Color Purple.
10. A scripture verse you try to live by.
Matthew 25:40 (Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.)
Also Jeremiah 29:11 (For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.)